Managers & HR Liaisons
Managers will find relevant information for your role as manager – recruiting, interviewing, managing performance – as well as tools and links.
HR Liaisons will find the HR Liaison Toolkit and information to assist and support you in your everyday work.
As you use the site, let us know how we can make it even more useful for you. If you have ideas, suggestions, or comments about how we can improve our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Quarter 2016 Newsletter
- 2nd Quarter 2016 Newsletter
- 3rd Quarter 2016 Newsletter
- 4th Quarter 2016 Newsletter
- 1st Quarter 2017 Newsletter
Currently, the HR Liaison Network is comprised of approximately 250 employees at the University. The HR Liaisons have significant responsibility for HR-related activities in the university’s colleges and departments.
- To improve communication between the Human Resources Department and the UCF community, the HR Liaison Network Program was designed to assist colleges/departments with HR procedures.
- In fall 2005, HR created the Liaison Workshop to train staff in the sometimes complicated HR business processes.
- A Toolkit of valuable information, including guides, checklists, and resources are provided from all of HR’s functional sections.
- The program is a two-half day workshop at the HR Department. Once completed, attendees will be added the HR Liaison ListServ, an email group that receives important HR-related announcements and updates.
- Register for the next training at at HR Liaison training
HR Liaison Toolkit
To update your HR Liaison toolkit with the latest workshop information, click on the links below:
Beginning in November 2011, UCF’s Human Resources Department launched the HR Liaison Network meetings. The purpose of these meetings is to provide a forum for communication between HR staff and HR Liaisons. These meetings, held three-times a year, provide an opportunity to discuss changes to HR procedures, programs, and other related issues.
Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
The HRIS section strives to provide the most up-to-date reference materials and training on PeopleSoft. We currently offer the following UCF Human Resources manuals:
The HR PeopleSoft Advisory Group (HRPAG)
Over time HRIS recognized the need for, and then developed a focus group to review the delivered functionality of the new system to:
- Discuss best practices for use of the new functions
- Provide recommendations for future system enhancements when regulations constrain changes in business practices
The focus group, known as the Human Resources PeopleSoft Advisory Group (HRPAG), is comprised of University employees that process both payroll and ePAFs.
If you would like to speak with a representative from HRIS, please call (407) 823-2771 or e-mail email@example.com.