Talent Acquisition is a focus on not simply filling positions, but on the ongoing process of human capital management from a strategic point of view. Some functions of this area include:
- Approving postings and advertising positions with external sources
- Assisting with recruitment strategies and workforce planning, providing recruitment metrics and analytics
- Conducting pre-employment background checks
- Providing training and guidance in the hiring process
- Reviewing and approving hires to ensure compliance with university, state, and federal guidelines
Executive Search Firm and Temporary Labor Resources
There may be times when it is necessary to engage a temporary search firm or executive search firm to enlarge the recruitment pool. Vendors approved by the Office of Procurement Services should be used whenever possible.
This area is designed to provide easy access to instruction and resources for the full recruitment cycle from position vacancy through onboarding.
Please excuse our mess!
Due to the launch of Knight Vision, including the Workday system implementation and Service Enhancement Transformation (SET), UCF HR is currently in the process of reorganizing our website.
As of July 1, 2022 many of our employee forms are now accessible in Workday Help, and we encourage you to go to Workday first and utilize its search function to find the most up-to-date information. We ask for your patience as we update our website and encourage you to reach out to kNEXT for help navigating at 407-823-NEXT or by visiting knext.ucf.edu.