Liaisons & Supervisors
Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
The HRIS section strives to provide the most up-to-date reference materials and training on PeopleSoft. We currently offer the following UCF Human Resources manuals:
- 9.2 Employee Self Service User Guide
- 9.2 PeopleSoft Payroll Glossary
- 9.2 Running Processes and Reports in Peoplesoft
- 9.2 Time and Leave Sheet Quick Reference Guide
- 9.2 Time Approval Procedure Manual
- 9.2 Time Processor Procedure Manual
- 9.2 PeopleSoft Procedure Manual for Entering Worker’s Comp
- 9.2 Faculty/Staff Position File Manual
- 9.2 OPS Employee File Manual
- Approving Electronic HR Security Form
- Initiating Electronic HR Security Form
- UCF Rising Report Guide
The HR PeopleSoft Advisory Group (HRPAG)
Over time HRIS recognized the need for, and then developed a focus group to review the delivered functionality of the new system to:
- Discuss best practices for use of the new functions
- Provide recommendations for future system enhancements when regulations constrain changes in business practices
The focus group, known as the Human Resources PeopleSoft Advisory Group (HRPAG), is comprised of University employees that process both payroll and ePAFs.
If you would like to speak with a representative from HRIS, please call (407) 823-2771 or e-mail [email protected].
Please excuse our mess!
Due to the launch of Knight Vision, including the Workday system implementation and Service Enhancement Transformation (SET), UCF HR is currently in the process of reorganizing our website.
As of July 1, 2022 many of our employee forms are now accessible in Workday Help, and we encourage you to go to Workday first and utilize its search function to find the most up-to-date information. We ask for your patience as we update our website and encourage you to reach out to kNEXT for help navigating at 407-823-NEXT or by visiting knext.ucf.edu.