Register for Training
Registration for all training offered by Human Resources, is completed via the myUCF portal. To use the interactive system, go to https://my.ucf.edu/ and follow these simple steps:
- Log on to the myUCF portal using your NID and myUCF password
- On the myUCF menu select Employee Self Service
- Next select Learning and Development
- Then select Request Training Enrollment.
- Choose one of the four search methods to continue the enrollment process
- Search by Course Number OR Course Name, then click Search
- Click View Available Sessions
- Click the Session Number you want to enroll in (for online courses, select the future session closest to the current date)
- Verify the session is the correct one, then click Continue
- Review the information on the Submit Request screen, then click Submit
You will receive a registration confirmation via email. Online courses can be accessed 24/7 by logging into Webcourses (https://webcourses.ucf.edu).
To assist you in the enrollment process, more instructions are available in the Employee Self Service User Guide.
If your department would like to add your training to the Peoplesoft system so UCF team members can register for your courses and you can record their participation on their training transcript, Please contact the HRIS team at (407) 823-2771 to request system access and training on the course set up.