Remote work works best when employees and supervisors communicate clearly about expectations. The following resources will help you in managing and leading remote teams.
To take advantage of UCF’s free LinkedIn Learning account, you must have a personal LinkedIn account. Set up your account here. Once your account is set up, you can access LinkedIn Learning here.
- Building Relationships While Working from Home: How to create professional yet personal connections with remote team members and how to satisfy that missing element of closeness that people get when they are together at work
- Empathy at Work: Explore key strategies for effectively communicating empathy to the people you work with
- Leading at a Distance: Tactics and strategies for empowering remote teams and team members, as well as teams that consist of remote and in-person employees
- Leading Virtual Meetings: Explore the challenges and benefits associated with online meetings and discover strategies for leading an effective meeting from a
- Leading Virtually – Vulnerability and Presence When Working from Home: Guidance on building trust, listening, practicing servant leadership, and engaging stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Managing Compassionately: How to establish a considerate culture to reduce conflict and increase productivity using coaching and leveraging the strengths of individuals
- Managing Remote Teams – Setting Expectations, Behaviors, and Habits: Best practices on how to provide employees with the trust, tools, and structure they need to be successful in a virtual environment
- Managing Skills for Remote Leaders: How to create a sense of community and build an inclusive culture that spans virtual workspaces and shares values, goodwill, and ideas
- Remote Work Foundations: Best practices using cloud-based tools to stay productive, build culture, and work seamlessly with your team
- Time Management – Working from Home: Tips to stay productive and balanced when working from home part-time or full-time
- Tips for Working Remotely: How to create a productive work environment at home by structuring your day, dedicating a space to work, and avoiding distractions