Employee of the Month Winners & FAQs
Nikitta Campbell – May 2021
Please join UCF Human Resources in congratulating the newest USPS Employee of the Month (EOM) for May 2021: Nikitta Campbell.
Nikitta Campbell is an Administrative Assistant II in the Physics Department. Her nominators, Eduardo Mucciolo and Jessica Brooks, had this to say about her:
“Since joining the department about three years ago, she completely changed (for the better) how we operate. Not only she engaged with and transformed several aspects of the department’s administrative operation, but also did so with enough empathy and consideration to others that the overall environment has improved significantly. You may have noticed that the Department of Physics is constantly featured in the UCF News postings recently, and this is primarily driven by Ms. Campbell chasing and helping produce stories that recognize the success of our students and faculty.
UCF and Physics is lucky to have Nikitta. She consistently goes above and beyond to help anyone in the Department, whether it be the Chair, faculty, staff, or student. Her enthusiasm does not wane, and she puts forth 110% on anything she undertakes. She manages the Department with respect and diplomacy and has the best interest of everyone in the Department at heart. She shows grit and determination, but also kindness and integrity when working through a problem. She is a ray of light each day and a true pleasure to work alongside with.”
As USPS Employee of the Month, Nikitta receives a $200 cash award, $25 from UCF Business Services and UCF Bookstore, and a goody bag. She is now eligible for the USPS Employee of the Year $2,500 award, announced at the UCF Knight Star Awards.
The University of Central Florida USPS Employee of the Month and Year Awards recognize exceptional performance of currently employed USPS staff. We welcome your nomination and assistance in recognizing exceptional university employees. To see eligibility criteria or to nominate someone, visit https://hr.ucf.edu/files/USPS-Employee-of-the-Month-Nomination-Process.pdf
- USPS employees in good standing with a minimum of 2 years USPS
- Employees can only receive this award a maximum of one time
every 3 years.**Human Resources will verify eligibility
- Introduction to President and members of the Board of Trustees*
- Marquee announcement on the sign in front of UCF*
- Surprise delivery from the prize patrol*
- Special gift from Theatre UCF*
- Certificate and letter of recognition from the Chief Human Resources Officer/VP of Human Resources
- “Goody” bag from Human Resources
- Announcement in Campus News and on HR Website
- Recognition at the annual Knight Star Awards
- One time $200 cash award (via paycheck)
- Preloaded $25.00 Fairwinds Credit Union gift card that can be used at any retail business on campus
- $25 in UCF Bookstore products
Thanks to Business Services for supporting our EOM program!
- One of the 12 Employees of Month will be named Employee of the Year and will receive a $2,500 (before taxes) check
- Any current faculty, staff or student can nominate a USPS employee. For additional information please go to HR’s General Information and Process page found here.
- Each complete nomination packet will remain in the Employee of the Month pool for one year. After one year if the nominee is not chosen for Employee of the Month, the Nominator may resubmit the Nomination Packet in hard copy format or via the electronic process
- The Employee Recognition Committee selects the Employee of the Month. The committee reviews the completed Nomination Packets and votes on the winner each month. The committee is comprised of USPS, A&P and Faculty employees.
- USPS Employees of the Month – 2021
- USPS Employees of the Month – July 2019-December 2020 Winners
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2017-2018
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2016-2017
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2015-2016
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2014-2015
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2013-2014
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2012-2013
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2011-2012
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2010-2011
- USPS Employees of the Month – Fiscal Year 2009-2010
How do I nominate an employee?