Employee of the Month Winners & FAQs
Raeesah Dalal – June 2021
Please join UCF Human Resources in congratulating the newest USPS Employee of the Month (EOM) for June 2021: Raeesah Dalal.
Raeesah is an Administrative Assistant III in Student Accessibility Services. Her nominators, Don Pirozzoli and Kevin Price, had this to say about her:
“Rae, who holds a graduate degree from UCF is truly a Knight! Rae is a willing volunteer for activities on campus such as being a Campus Locator. Rae is all about UCF in everything she does be it working with colleagues to help them be successful, working with other departments on behalf of SAS, as well as working with students inside and outside of SAS.
Rae shows a lot of integrity in her work and goes the extra miles to be honest. She is very creative in her work and shows it by delivering magic with the budget. She always looks to support community and leads the effort for people to be welcomed and celebrated on their birthday. She has a very high level of excellence in the work she does. She values Scholarship and values learning in her work to support the financial wellness of SAS.”
As USPS Employee of the Month, Raeesah receives a $200 cash award, $25 from UCF Business Services and UCF Bookstore, and a goody bag. She is now eligible for the USPS Employee of the Year $2,500 award, announced at the UCF Knight Star Awards.
The University of Central Florida USPS Employee of the Month and Year Awards recognize exceptional performance of currently employed USPS staff. We welcome your nomination and assistance in recognizing exceptional university employees. Click here to see eligibility criteria or to nominate someone.
- USPS employees in good standing with a minimum of 2 years USPS service.
- Employees can only receive this award a maximum of one time every 3 years.**Human Resources will verify eligibility
- Introduction to President and members of the Board of Trustees*
- Marquee announcement on the sign in front of UCF*
- Surprise delivery from the prize patrol*
- Special gift from Theatre UCF*
- Certificate and letter of recognition from the Chief Human Resources Officer/VP of Human Resources
- “Goody” bag from Human Resources
- Announcement in Campus News and on HR Website
- Recognition at the annual Knight Star Awards
- One time $200 cash award (via paycheck)
- Preloaded $25.00 Fairwinds Credit Union gift card that can be used at any retail business on campus
- $25 in UCF Bookstore products
Thanks to Business Services for supporting our EOM program!
- One of the 12 Employees of Month will be named Employee of the Year and will receive a $2,500 (before taxes) check
- Any current faculty, staff or student can nominate a USPS employee. For additional information please go to HR’s General Information and Process page found here.
- Each complete nomination packet will remain in the Employee of the Month pool for one year. After one year if the nominee is not chosen for Employee of the Month, the Nominator may resubmit the Nomination Packet in hard copy format or via the electronic process
- The Employee Recognition Committee selects the Employee of the Month. The committee reviews the completed Nomination Packets and votes on the winner each month. The committee is comprised of USPS, A&P and Faculty employees.
How do I nominate an employee?