Compensation is dedicated to maintaining a compensation program focused on attracting, retaining, and rewarding a highly qualified and diverse workforce to serve students, faculty, and staff.
The role of the Compensation section at UCF is to:
- Develop and maintain the UCF compensation strategy in compliance with external regulations;
- Develop and monitor competitive compensation and classification structures;
- Make salary recommendations for compensation actions for A&P and USPS (staff) positions;
- Assist hiring managers and college/division/department administration in making pay and classification decisions and compensation planning.
Additionally, the Compensation section:
- Implements university wide salary increases;
- Processes and approves compensation actions via the ePAF system;
- Manages position data in the PeopleSoft system;
- Maintains A&P and USPS (staff) position descriptions;
- Oversees various other functions within the scope of setting classifications and salaries at the University.