Gabor A&P Excellence Award
The Gabor Award, which is sponsored by The Gabor Agency, was established to recognize and reward the outstanding job performance of a selected Administrative & Professional (A&P) employee. The honoree, selected annually, will be announced during the Annual Employee Awards Program, and will receive a check for $2,500.
To be nominated to receive this award, the employees must meet the following criteria:
- The nominee must be employed in an established non-unit A&P position.
- The nominee must have a minimum of one (1) year of continuous university service.
- The nominee’s contributions should exceed those that are expected of the employee during the normal course of performing his/her duties.
- The nominee should demonstrate the high standards and excellence expressed in the UCF Mission, Vision and Goals. We encourage all nominators to keep the Mission, Vision, and Goals in mind when identifying individuals to be considered for this award.
- Nominees may receive this award a maximum of one (1) time every five (5) years.
To nominate an employee, please fill out our nomination form here.
If you have questions regarding the Gabor A&P Excellence Award, please contact Human Resources Learning and Organizational Effectiveness at (407) 823-2771 or email@example.com.
Gabor A&P Excellence Award Winners
- 2016 – Rupert Neish, The College of Health and Public Affairs
- 2015- Mark Wagenhauser, The College of Optics and Photonics
- 2014 – Alaina Bernard, Landscape & Natural Resources
- 2013 – Heidi Watt, Academic Affairs
- 2012 – Stacey Malaret, Lead Scholars Program
- 2011- James Wilkening, Recreation and Wellness Center
- 2010 – Vicky Brown, Ombuds Office
- 2009- Suzanne Halpin, Student Union
- 2008- Chad Binette, News & Information
- 2007 – Jim Ennis, Computer Services